Most countries enforce their residents to declare any bank accounts they have opened, used, or closed within the year of declaring an income. This includes your elyps account. 

In France, you have to declare your elyps account: 

  • In your tax return, check the box Foreign account opened, used or closed (8UU) (Compte étranger ouvert, utilisé ou fermé)
  • Complete the Cerfa n° 3916 form and attach it to your tax return

In Belgium, you have to declare your elyps account here.

If you are resident in another country, please check the enforced law. 

You can contact us if you have any doubt.